I made this

This is just a perfect description of how I feel about it too.

2 Likes

nuff for your input)) a few other people said it was a bit bass heavy in places too,so ill have to pay some attention to that,i mainly play with headphones so sometimes its a suprise to me to hear it aloud,im happy that you took some time to listen)) :slightly_smiling_face: i hope in i can play some stuff in the future you might like…thanks again ,have a nice evening…

love ya name …))) thanks for the comments :slightly_smiling_face:

hi just listened to the mumdance and logos,made me think of summer days and loud music …a nice music discovery …thanks ,id never heard of them before…i also liked their track called chaos engine :slightly_smiling_face:

hope everyone is safe and well and having a good sunday :slightly_smiling_face:

the way i play is kind of like caution going in to the unknown you know ))i dont feel entirely safe either, :skull_and_crossbones:i like your point of view and i didnt really realise my music had that kind of feel to it )) but now i know )) :slightly_smiling_face:

Not saying I’m right, mate, it’s just my personal experience :slight_smile: I vibe a lot with the kind of suggestive and haunted beauty of for example much of David Lynch’s work, where sound is very much a part of his atmosphere. Your work gave me the same vibes, and that’s a good thing :slight_smile:

There are a few albums out there that took some time for me to get into, though I always felt drawn to them, as if the effort would be worth it. Aphex Twin’s Selected Ambient Works Vol2 and the Knife’s Silent Shout, two fairly hard to approach pieces that do reward you once you get them, have this haunting vibe. It’s hard to summon without being just repulsive, you want them to be like dark fairly tales, not just grim for the sake of it. I think you pull this off which is why I think your stuff was very well done.

1 Like

thanks mate :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cool as fuck :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

thanks)) glad you like it :alien:

seriously everyone who had the time to comment and give me advice THANK YOU!!! i dont know any of you and probably never will but i think your cool and hope all your beats roll hardcore and all your samples capture the essence you love :skull_and_crossbones: :slightly_smiling_face:

made this over the last few days ,hope you like it ,i tamed the bass a bit as it was kind of overwhelming it shredded my little pc speakers…thoughts most welcome)) :slightly_smiling_face: i havent mastered the levels yet so please forgive me any small mistakes…its still open to improvements…

4 Likes

why master ? it’s fine as is :+1:

1 Like

(it didn’t eat my monitors though :sweat_smile: )

1 Like

thanks for the like…i mean it killed my little speakers so i changed the bass levels To what they are now ,more tame than before.If you like it thats cool so im happy :skull_and_crossbones: :slightly_smiling_face:

it would make people mad on 10k

1 Like

id kind of like to see that

hello mate ive uploaded another musical effort i would love your feedback on :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: I’ve listened to it a few times now. It’s cool, has a very frantic vibe to it, really love the discreet low ends going on, adds to that unsettling vibe you had in the last track, too. I did like the previous one better, there was more going on there in terms of variation, tho you did susprise me at the end of this latest one, by taking another direction. I was like “Okay, I figured this out now”, and off you go right at the end and bring it down, almost as if you’re transitioning into something new.

I generally don’t respond too well to things that tend to stay in the same realm for a longer time, which I felt this did, kind of overstaying its welcome. But I do believe there’s a target audience for this, and I’m not it, so you shouldn’t take my word as truth.

I agree with @acidhouseforall this sounds fine as is. Just crank it up and hit the clubs after midnight, you’ll do great.

1 Like

love your words…thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like