I introduce you the TOLVTRACK (Design Deviation for FUN)

TOLVTRACK ? am i a FAKE ? (YES but i’m cool isn’t it ?)

I’m a product deviation, a fantasy that will certainly never see the light but can i dream a bit ?

Jag är en produkt avledning, en fantasi som säkerligen aldrig kommer att hända men man kan drömma rätt?

I hope Elektron will not be disapointed in anyway i’m a fake piece of gear, combining few things from Elektron Design, i was achieve completely under photoshop. The final fake could be better with a 3D software but too many hours for just a small joke…

I hope you like “THE IDEA” of that TOLVTRACK

It’s 12 Tracks with Sampling on Special New +Drive 2 with a lot of new machines to deal with sample and loops.
OctoComp is 8 Mastering AlgoRYTM dedicate for Radio, Club, Festival + Sidechaining and powerful routing)
Of course Trig Condition and Beat Repeat with chance parameter :stuck_out_tongue:
TOLV performance Macro directly accessible at any time you can map it as you want.
Crossfader with Morphing very easy to use.
You can play your sample chromatically
You can play your sample polyphonically
XY Joystick with Morphing option assignable with the 4 FX Slots by Tracks.
4 STEREO OUTS (or 1 Master and 6 Mono Individuals Outs and Special Octocomp Routing)
2 STEREO IN (With Octocomp processing)
USB cable for OVERBRIDGE and STEMS export (NI Traktor, Serato, and Wav options available)

8 Likes

Yes. Sold.

1 Like

Glad your my first customer hahaha :stuck_out_tongue: I make you 5 years warranty because you’re the first !

I always thought love at first sight would be a lady…

2 Likes

hahahah at first sight, at first sight … But are we behave like everyone… :stuck_out_tongue:

Just as well, though…Love isn’t real either Hashtag-emo

1 Like

Come on man at least give us a bigger screen, maybe even a colour oled :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Duuuude… too much time on your hands! :joy::joy::joy: great work!

2 Likes

Done but you responsible of a serious PRICE DROP ! :joy:

yeah, that’d work as long as the pads could have secondary functions in diff modes. If not, there would not be enuff buttons

I’d settle for trig conditions and kits instead of parts (1 per pattn pls!) for the existing :elot: though… But if tolvtrack came with analog multimode filters per track, well…! :ooh:

1 Like

I just came back to look at it again. I’ve got GAS for an imaginary product…

1 Like

@Ryan See there’s a color screen now because of @richie … price drop now by the way :frowning:

1 Like

The thing that’s really catching my eyes are the twelve knobs top right. So much to modify all on one screen :slight_smile:

1 Like

And since theres a joystick onboard, I demand a TG33 vector synth machine for this in the next OS update! cmon elektron! OB is eating all your prescious resources and preventing you from updating the tolv hardware!! You was supposed to be a hardware company

3 Likes

Oh, I think adding a color screen soils the elektron legacy. I liked it better when you had to use your ears. Please refund my deposit, I’m going to use the money for a minilogue instead.

3 Likes

Elektron TowelRack?

2 Likes

TOLV (Twelve) TRACK

You can receive the Standard Screen Version don’t worry

2 Likes

I dont know, I’m partial to this one.

1 Like

Yeah this super nice, no time to go 3D for now but one day maybe i will make something :wink: