HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale [no private listings]

Ahh, fair enough - I just saw it earlier and thought it might be useful

1 Like

Korg NTS-1 for 75€ from Amazon Germany is a pretty great deal…

1 Like

DJ TechTools sale is on this weekend. Including $0.99 for all chromacaps!!!

1 Like

Yup…TR 06 Black Friday deal for 339€….I bought one two weeks ago from a Czech store for 305€…

Speaking of the Korg NTS-1, it’s currently £69.99 on Amazon UK.

Here it is

1 Like

eBay UK have an excellent deal right now - 10% off second hand purchases costing £20 or more, up to £50 off.

Just got a used Behringer Neutron for £170 using this deal including postage, boxed with a really handy overlay. Saved £17.

1 Like

Some things on sale at Martin Pas, a shop in Northern Italy.

Mono by Norand is 692 €
Cobalt8M and Argon8M are 494 €

Thanks for this. Saved a bundle!

1 Like

Glad to be of service! This deal makes items that cost just over £500 particularly affordable. For example, the MPC Live on there right now with a 1TB hard drive installed - it’s £580 but this deal will knock £50 off so it’ll only cost £530. Or there’s a couple of MPC Ones for £520 at the moment - knock £50 off them and they become £470. There’s a Digitone on there for £500 - that becomes £450. Honestly this deal is driving me mad with lust.

Just noticed the unassuming little IK Multimedia Uno synth is marked way down right now: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/UnoSynth--ik-multimedia-uno-synth-analog-synthesizer

I tried one once at an event and it’s surprisingly fun to play with. It was already the cheapest analog synth at $200, and at $130 it’s giving me some serious bargain-basement GAS.

1 Like

Yeah, I had the same immediate thought, but then asked myself, “what for”? I might imagine “throwing it in a backpack,” but in reality I’ll play with it a bit and then it’ll just sit there, unused, because I have many much better/more interesting mono synths/modules.

But yeah, I still considered it :thinking:

1 Like

$40 Monotron Delays at Amazon.

This will go nicely with the OG Monotron that I’ve only used twice since buying over a decade ago.

I have an Eventide Timefactor and the Lyra 8 absolutely does not need more delay than it already has, but the Monotron Delay is already serving its purpose: I feel a little bad about buying it and am not tempted at all by the Uno Synth. Nope. Not at all.

2 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Monotron Delay

Snagged the last one. Been eyeing the Mono for so long, now was the time to pull the trigger.

Thanks for the heads up :ok_hand:

2 Likes

25% off at Cyclone Analogic.

3 Likes

very much appreciated, grabbed a 303 no questions asked.

1 Like

Just picked up a Korg Volca FM for £88. Even with the £8 delivery to the UK, it’s still cheaper than a second hand unit.

7 Likes

That’s right. Didn’t he do a rackmount version as well?

I would get one for 25 more if it had another voice…

1 Like
1 Like