HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale [no private listings]

I’m seriously thinking about getting a second one!

@HoldMyBeer @AdamJay

I hate you guys so much right now. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

You’re welcome!

2 Likes

Anyone seeing these Model sales hitting Canadian retailers at all? I think I need me a Cycles. :smirk:

1 Like

Just got a cycles from Detroit Modular for $225 free shipping, no tax (actually $200 as I had reward points).
$249 sale then use 10% off (LD10 code).
Couldn’t resist!!

11 Likes

yes, officer, I’d like to report a robbery

7 Likes

code didnt work for me with the cycles :frowning:

Same here. At $225 that might be awful hard to resist…

They are definitely in business. I buy from them all the time (I live in Detroit). It’s best to just give them a call though as their website is a bit buggy.

2 Likes

It’s all good. Check my later post.

Ah sorry man, not sure why it didn’t work for you. Try and call them like others mentioned. They are good folk!

2 Likes

Nightlife Electronics in Vancouver, BC, CA has 10% off with code “LABOUR10”. Make sure to include the “U”! Unfortunately, it is for “select items”, and doesn’t include the ones I want, though there is quite a selection. I have ordered from them once before without border issues, and it arrived in NYC about as quickly as my orders from Perfect Circuit.

2 Likes

I was told a few weeks ago they were having website issues. I bought $1k worth of stuff several months ago and noticed my points weren’t in my account and I was having password-reset issues.
I called them and they sorted it quickly.
They seem like a fairly small shop (I grew up in Detroit area but left long before they opened so never been there in person). Probably just need to ring ‘em.

3 Likes

25% off with code “LABOR25” at Prymaxe in New Jersey. Synths are not their main focus, but they have Moog, Korg, Roland, and some modular stuff. Loads of pedals.

1 Like

Yes, I posted above that I will ring them

1 Like

Ah yeah, see it now. Cheers

Have you had good luck with Prymaxe? I once ordered an Eventide H9 Max and it took them four months to ship. I did get the pedal for a better deal than I found anywhere else, though.

I don’t recall ever buying anything from Prymaxe.

That’s terrible news about your Matriarch.

Three things I’ve experienced with Detroit Modular in the past:

1. They can take ages to respond but have always come through for me.
  2. If you use the Labor Day code on an already discounted item, it will probably work. It definitely worked for me just now, bringing a few HW items to the lowest prices I’ve seen this holiday.
  3. DM honors those discounts even if they seem to be glitches.
1 Like

No worries.

I’m sure they will give me the credit after I call them on the phone