HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale [no private listings]

But apparently Juno will? @bangonadigi

4 Likes

Great price on that thing too. I have more MPCs than I have space for, but 830€ for this is a steal.

3 Likes

And remember if you contact Juno (you can use the Live Chat on their website) and ask, they will give you a further discount.

6 Likes

Yea, I ran into this problem. I got a syntakt from them, decided I didn’t like it and asked to return it, they said sure, but you have to provide the shipping. It would have cost hundreds to ship it back to Germany from the east coast.

2 Likes

US: MPC One is $660 at Amazon rn:

7 Likes

I moved all the egg-citing Egg talk to Munro Sonic Egg monitors

Actually also just noticed there was an existing thread so might have to move it again.

23 Likes

Rumor is a mk2 is going to be announced at namm in April . That’s why there’s a price drop.

2 Likes

Line 6 DL4 MKII is on sale at Sweetwater and some other spots for $249 right now. It has 32 great delay algorithms and a hidden reverb menu of 16 reverbs which can be combined with the delays. It can also function as a one button looper using stacked effects. I can’t say enough about this unit, but I don’t think it will ever leave my studio. It was $399 when it came out. It dropped to $330 recently. At $250, there’s a lot of value here.

9 Likes

Also on sale at other places including, noteably, the no tax plus altomusic. I may have to finally get one!

Edit: Spoke too soon - checked and they are now charging tax in my state :frowning: - there is 15% in their “altobucks” which I’m always afraid I’ll never use. so…

1 Like

I absolutely adore mine. It plays a very important role in my setup as a looper with its own built in reverb and delay multiverse. I have a microphone around all of my percussion instruments running into it, plus one of my Elektrons or other synths/drums. This frees up the Zoia to do other wondrous things on the send/return of my mixer. Nothing beats loopers running into other loopers. It’s a tank too.

Edit: plus it’s green. I mean, you can never have enough green gear, amirite?

Edit 2: Korg ES-1 anybody? Bim/Bam/Boum?

Edit 3: We need more seafoam green gear options IMO.

2 Likes

Does it allow to switch to line level? I couldn’t tell from the website.

1 Like

Yes. It’s line or guitar, stereo in and out

Edit: and you can run a mic in at the same time! Expression and Midi In/Out as well. I have the expression input linked up with the Old Blood Noise Endeavors Expression Slider to crossfade between effects settings. It’s sick!

6 Likes

Thanks for confirming that!

1 Like

Hi.
Does the looper sync to external midi clock?

1 Like

Damn man I was planning on getting a Crokinole table, but may have to bite while the getting is good.

2 Likes

I believe so. I have mine linked and the delay syncs but I’ve never tried it with the looper specifically. If you could be specific, I could try to test it for you. I think I know what you mean though, maybe? Like tempo synced to an Elektron box or something? It’s a pretty simple one button looper and I just always trigger it by ear but I’ve been using loopers for years. I’ve never tried to use midi for looping though, for some reason, but if you want to pm me the specifics, I can run a few tests.

2 Likes

It’s a monster effects station really. I was happy to pay $300 for it when it first came out, as that was a $100 off sale at the time. At $250, it’s a damn fine deal. 32 delays, 16 reverbs and an infinite looper with midi I/O, expression, stereo 1/4 inch inputs and outputs. Candy Apple Green paint job. What’s not to like? I promise, I don’t work for Line 6, but if you guys are reading this, feel free to send me a free Helix or HX Stomp. :moneybag:

2 Likes

That’s a cool hidden feature. Do they sound any good?

1 Like

Yes. They are excellent and surprisingly, they cover quite a large range of reverb types/flavors as well. Is it the best reverb collection I’ve ever heard? Far from it, but it’s a pretty stellar collection of the Line 6 algorithms, and as far as I know, these are the same reverbs (though not as many) as are in their flagship box Helix.

Edit: Reverbs that I consider to be better include Eventide, Empress, and 1978.

2 Likes

Interesting. MPC TWO coming in. Given the platform(s) and how much of it is software dependent, I’d be surprised about an mk2, but hey - the Live got a revision, so who knows?