How's the reverb on the Monomachine (effects in general)?

I am so jealous, I wish my MD or Digitone had a per track delay. Global gets the job done, but per track would be excellent! The possibilities for percussion alone would be so interesting.

The individual track delay is great for karplus strong stuff. If thatā€™s your sort of thing.

1 Like

To offer an alternate opinion; I love the MnM reverb. I have a rack with high end Eventides, Lexicons and Kurzweil, and for lushness, warmth and spatial feeling these ofcourse sound great. But the MnM has this really cold, metal-tank like quality that can make it sound like a spring reverb if used together with the delay; but the magic happens when you route the reverb into other fx-machines(like a second reverb track), with modulation of the filter, eq, panning, delay feedback and feedback filtering etc. Play the reverb track with trigs like any other track, remember your amplitude and filter envelope settings are fully tweakable to modulate the wet reverb track(s).

3 Likes

I love it too (when I donā€™t need some soft lush long lasting reverb). To reach some warmth, after the ā€œusual workā€ on HP / LP and Damp, decrease the ā€œdistā€ parameter of the reverbā€™s amp page.