How to?

Hello,

How can I please disconnect Machinedrum to react to map editor ? I just want my MY played by my OT but not reacting to note start stop and all pattern change… how to disconnect only note input Changes ?

Your question is not clear…
You want to sequence your MD with your OT without having the MD playing patterns and being synced?

Go to Sync and set TEMP IN and CTRL IN to OFF
Go to MIDI>>Prog Change and set it up to OFF

Sorry if it is not clear, the real question is : How to delete ALL preset value of the Control map editor ?

Thank$ dear =-

I do not want incoming midi note to launch or stop or change my pattern, but I cannot understand the " maybe solution " TRIG MAp editor menu ?

xxx

I don’t think there is a quick way to do it.
Just make sure that all the mappings are set to “-” (so TRACK / PAT A-H / CTRL).

2 Likes

Thank you !

The only way to set the - is turning the fat knob ?

I don’t have the MD anymore. Can’t remember.
You will probably scroll to all the notes before getting “-”

Also: maybe you want to keep the TRACK setting as it is if you use just 1 channel on your OT to trig the different MD TRACK.

1 Like

It sounds like you want to change the MD base midi channel so that it’s different from the base midi channel of the Octatrack, so that track triggers on the OT don’t trigger anything on the MD. I don’t have the units in front of me, but you will find the midi channel settings in the global menu of each unit. I think by default the MD is midi channels 1-4, and the OT is 1-8, if you change the MD to 9-13 that should fix the triggering problem.
You should also check the midi SYNC settings for both units, you want the OT transmitting Clock and Transport only, and the MD receiving Clock and Transport only.

1 Like

Allright thanks guys !
I finally understood fully and resoolved and deleted all worries and input note, but I will replace them then to maybe use the arp and plock of speed on some stuff, I think it can be interesting.

I’ve a new question so, how can I clear all kit param and machines please ?

With love
Zermute

CLEAR KIT
You can also clear kits while in the SAVE or LOAD KIT menus.

1. Select the kit you want to clear, hold down the [FUNCTION] key and press the [PLAY]
    button. A message saying “CLEAR KIT” appears.

or just load an empty kit (i can’t remeber if it works)

1 Like

Ty Brolektron