How to setup correctly?

Hi,
I sold some stuff and thought I might give overbridge another try. My last hope is that a consoleemulation plugin i regulary use might confuse ableton in terms of latency / the compensation which might lead to timing issues that kept me from using overbridge and also caused trouble when monitoring through live.
Anyway.
I am running a AR, A4, OT and two other synths which get sequenced either by the octatrack or by live (not sure yet, just sold my pyramid 5 days ago). Syncing is done with an erm multiclock. So far I used a 18 channel audio interface to record analogue but I am hoping to find a way to use overbridge without hickups.
In this case I am wondering how I would use the stereo in of the A4. When using the overbridge instruments I am using them as vsti with the according plugin. How do I get access to the input of the A4? Can this be done through the plugin or do I have to define it (the a4) as my soundcard in live and have its stereo in being my “master in?” I am using windows so there is no merging of audiosources as you can in os x (the new macbook pro are just too expensive I think).
It would be great if this would work so I could have the other 2 synths coming into the OT and the OT stereo out in the a4 analog in and completely forget the 18 channel audiointerface with its cables and bulky way of being (this is ideal world thoughts).

Cheers,
Jens

just enable the external ins of the A4 in Overbridge control panel. In 24bit you can have stereo main outs + 2 individual tracks + 2 ext inputs or 4 individual tracks + 2 ext inputs … the external ins showing up in ableton overbridge vst midi track at the “audio from” selection … and there you go :slight_smile:

I`m working with Usamo and can dail in a clock offset so Overbidge and the synth via the Usamo clock are in time and on the grid. I can also use inputs of my RME soundcard and when the sound get mixed with the audio from overbridge … the Usamo clock offset is the way to go. I guess you can do similar with your Multiclock?

Lucky you go with windows! Latest mac os sierre update 10.12.4 broke my overbridge control panel on my macbookpro early 2011, so it´s not possible to turn on more then 2 channels on the 2nd Analog machine … even when using Overhub :frowning: … anyway, that’s offtopic.