How to record from mixer whilst using OB

Hi all,

I’m pretty new to this stuff so sorry if this is a daft question.

I have recently switched up my setup to include a Behringer Xenyx 1402 Mixer to replace my Scarlett solo and also external modular synths.

I have previously only really used Elektron gear so my issue is not really overbridge, but how can i record external synths through my mixer, whilst also using my AR Mk2 in Overbridge on Logic Pro X.

I’m having trouble wrapping my head around the audio routing because i will be sending USB audio through the mixer for overbridge and Logic Pro but simultaneously the audio from the mixer inputs straight to the speakers and also sending them tracks via USB into Logic for recording. Surely there will be some sort of duplicate audio signal or feedback?

I’m confused even typing this out, i don’t have the mixer yet so until I actually get it i can’t figure it out for myself and i’ve never used Midi and External audio in combination before

Any help would be appreciated

Not sure how logic works but it should be possible to turn of monitoring in the software while recording. I guess you want to hear the analog outs of the AR through the behringer and use OB for recording only.

Thanks for your reply, I would like be able to listen to either the mixer only or Logics output seperately but not at the same time.

I forgot about input monitoring, surely i can figure a way out with that, thanks again.