How to design interesting chord sounds?

Hi,
Usually i play electric bass or guitar, so with some pedals it’s easy to find a sound that i want. Currenty I have a second hand monomachine mk1 and I want to use it to make chords behind a bass guitar and an analog rythm mk1.
My project it’s a band mi electric mi electronic.
How to design chords sounds on the mono ? Which machine to use ? I was thinking a superwave, dpro and fm+…How to beginning ? Any tips ?

Thank you for your help !

I assume that you know that the Monomachine can be used as 6 monophonic tracks and instruments, or as one 6-note polyphonic track and instrument. If not, see page 69 of the manual, or look up POLY MODE.

With that in mind, which machine you choose depends 100% on what sound you need - that is completely up to you. From a technical and practical standpoint, when the Monomachine is normal monophonic mode, the DIGIPRO ENSEMBLE and SUPERWAVE ENSEMBLE can be used to create chords of up to 4 notes. Since the notes of the chord will be static, you will need to rely on parameter locks to change the notes in the chord to create different chord modes, i.e. going from major to minor.

With the Monomachine in POLY MODE, you can use any of the synth machines to play chords since you will have up to 6 notes of polyphony.

The best tip you can get is to read the manual.