How to bring my equipment for a gig?

Yeah and I don’t really like the performance mode in Ableton, I mean it’s fine, works great, but meh, I think fun is important, and I don’t want to stare at a big monitor, when I can stare at little buttons and little screens.

Loooks cool!! I was thinking something like that, but more plug and play. I understand there are cases already with power? and stereo outs? or am I dreaming?

I use velcro tapes on the powercord and extensions, and it takes max 15 min to organize… just open, check if anything has moved on transport, plug in audio cables to mixer, and powercords to the wall.

1 Like

That sounds great!

1 Like

I love Octatrack, don’t activate my GAS. Thanks!

2 Likes

To transport my machine I use GATOR bags in different sizes with additional foam. For me to carry this it is safe enough. I would not give it in this way to other persons I don’t trust 100%.

I agree with the idea to strictly reduce the amount of devices. But don’t overthink it. Gig as much as possible. Make your experiences. You will see what works for you, what is necessary and what not. It is an evolving process to find your own individual setup.

1 Like