How do you see prices in Euros on the Elektron Web Store?

If it already exists, where is the option ?

xe.com

Change the region selector at the bottom of the page.

3 Likes

The drop down country selector can be obscured by a popup cookies message

here in luxembourg seeing it euros

…be aware of the fact, that all prices on the elektron website are setted to a fix point that is slightly higher than the average reseller prices…of course…which is an obvious must…

so, buying there is only for people who really wanna make swedish hq’s happy and wanna be sure their unit needs no immediate updates…which is no big thing, since we all know, swedish updates happen a lot… :wink:

1 Like

Ok, thank you.

EDIT : but when I am logged and go to my account setting where my address is registered with my country (France) and I try to change the Sweden default to France, I get this message :
To change country while logged in, go to Account Settings and update your address.

??

1 Like

That makes sense, though, right? So, either update your address or log out to view the prices as you wish from any country :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: Or do you mean you don’t see Euro prices from France?

I says that I am logged and on my account page, and there it is impossible to changer the currency, the error message asks me to go to my account page…where I am already.
Try it.

Okay, so I just updated my shipping address to Malta (my billing address is in the UK), and the country selection changed to Malta and it shows me prices in Euros. I don’t see what the issue is for you. Are you saying if your shipping address is in France (you need to untick same as billing address, btw) , it doesn’t show France in the location and doesn’t show Euros?

So, as I’ve said twice now, have you changed your address??? The shipping address is the most important one. Or else, log out and you can view the prices from anywhere in the world.

1 Like

And on your side, do you understand that there is a problem in this error message poping ?
But let’s stop here, I understand that this could be endless, intentionnaly or not.

I’ll try one last time. The pop up message makes total sense to me. If you are logged in and you have set your shipping address to France then you will see all prices in Euros. If you haven’t put in an address, it will default to showing you Swedish prices because the site has no way of knowing where you are based. So, either update/add your French address within your account settings (same as what the pop up tells you), or log out and you can put any country of your choosing into it and see that nation’s currency. Make sense?

1 Like