How could I retrieve the preset I used for a track on my pattern

In Model:Samples I can retrieve it but this possibility seems to be missing in Model:Cycles ?

1 Like

Not by name, no. When you load a preset onto a track, the name is lost, only thing the track seems to need are the parameters.

If you want to save the preset parameters and you donā€™t care about the name, that you can do. ā€˜Save Presetā€™ I think.

I was about to ask the same question (at least, I think itā€™s the same question). Basically, I think I created a sound and then saved that sound as a preset. I then loaded that sound onto a track in a pattern, saved the pattern, and saved the project. I came back a week later, loaded the project and pattern, played the tracks sound and was like ā€œwoah, this sounds cool!ā€, but didnā€™t remember if I saved it as a preset or not. I couldnā€™t figure out a way to see what preset name (if any) was loaded on that track. So Iā€™d have to go through my presets to find and see if I had saved it already. I think ideally, itā€™d be (1) nice to know if a trackā€™s existing sound was built from a preset or default machine somehow and (2) if any parameters had been changed after the preset was loaded (i.e. is it the stock preset sound or is it a modified preset sound that isnā€™t saved as another preset.

1 Like

Agreed, it would be nice.

1 Like

this should def go to feature request! i also struggle with this

2 Likes