HoldMyBeer New Album Release: Duke Spaceship - Comets

You’re headlining a festival!

3 Likes

Just seen this, gonna listen this morning whilst writing some unit tests :headphones::computer:
[UPDATE] Sounds gorgeous, warbled and smooth :slight_smile: great work. I Love the tag/handle of DUKE SPACESHIP too.

2 Likes

@scratch - Dang! That’s a nice lineup! I’m definitely in. But what should I wear?

@kryten42 - Thank you so much for checking it out, I appreciate it. And I am glad you enjoyed it!

3 Likes

Your spacesuit obviously!

4 Likes

Now we’re cooking with Space Gas!

3 Likes

enjoyed it a lot! Nice production, chilled, very nice vibe. Put me in a very good mood.
Feels very organic through the use of samples.

Nicely done :clap:

1 Like

Listened to this a few times and really like it. The whole album hangs together well and has a recognizable sound throughout. Should be proud of this release, nice one!

1 Like

Thanks @Unifono! You nailed the vibe I was going for, and I am glad you enjoyed it!

@Maisin Thank You for those kind words, I appreciate it! And I am thrilled that you liked it enough to give it a few spins.

1 Like

Space pants!

(I’m at work, but looking forward to checking out the release later. Congrats, man).

1 Like

:rofl: I’m gonna need some of those pants!

1 Like

I forgot to get stoned after work and got drunk instead, then for got most of my weekend. But now ive remembered to buy your album, (done!) and im listening to it on bandcamp. Funny thing, i also am realizing that ive changed things around so as its now an “Artists” log in…as if i had plans to release some of my own music…
i have no memory of doing this.
Your airy, spaced out intro track is triggering me…
Delusions of grandeur fading away in those soft sexy drums…
a phantom whiff of rum
am i out on some frozen balcony watching a cold city skyline, my breath leaving my lungs in clouds, or am i on future mars watching its first electric lights twinkle from some rusty plateau?
good stuff.
i still forgot to get stoned though…
next time… for sure…

1 Like

Beautiful. I think you nailed it here.

Also, thank you for picking up a copy, I appreciate it!

1 Like