Hip hop made with the Digitakt

Thanks!

Hi, this thread is fire!
So I am posting my first single made solely on Digitakt, tracked to ableton live for some additional mix.

4 Likes

These are dope! Very creative.

New one for insta tv. All made with the Digitakt only. My s/o gave me the idea to make beats based off of subject words and so far it’s been an awesome and rewarding challenge

3 Likes

Thanks, mate!

Hey guys I finally hooked up my guitar looper to my Digitakt and came up with some lowkey/jazzy hip-hop :

Bass is from the 0-coast, Digitakt is sequencing the whole thing. Hope you like it! :slight_smile:

15 Likes

is your name a lil ugly mane reference? i hear some shawn kemp in your production sir

Hey guyz, here is another attempt at live-looping hip-hop with the DT as the brain of my setup :

8 Likes

Nice vibes on these :heart:

1 Like

New instrumental I did on the DT

5 Likes

Wow that’s super nice, the end is a bit abrupt but the bass sounds awesome, keep it up!

@spikysimon Thank youu<3

1 Like

This is pretty magical. Nice work.

1 Like

Wow! I am so tired of hearing this human colostomy bag talk but your track is so good I voluntarily listened to him for 4 minutes and 13 seconds. Really well produced!

1 Like

I was pretty inspired going through this thread tonight. I decided to put some new stuff up on SoundCloud. All these tracks (except the one called “A4”) were sequenced on the DT with additional processing in Reaper and a few little synth bits from a Sub 37. Thank you to everyone who has posted tracks here - it’s pretty cool to hear all the different ways this machine gets mangled.

5 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

https://soundcloud.com/apollox-3/3am-throwaway a little throwaway beat i made with the digitakt, no outside sources…

I listened all your tracks. They are all awsome :slight_smile:
I have to tryhard the DT more

appreciate it, it really made me a better beat maker, the “restrictions” that people complain about, i actually love because it keeps me on my toes creatively.

@ DimensionsTomorrow
@ Sleepyhead

Ur beats = :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Hey guyz, here is a new live-looping hip-hop jam :

The Digitakt handles the drums and is sequencing kinda everything. I think I was heavily influenced by Little Simz’s last album GREY Area, this album is soooo amazing, the production is so crispy and mellow at the same time, love it<3

4 Likes