Hip hop made with the Digitakt

Yeah! Besides my love for boombap and old school hiphop, I’ve also been deep into jungle for more than a decade, so ability to go really deep in breakbeat mangling and experimental sound design is really important for me as well. Can’t abandon them plocks! Plus I’m super geeky and really excited by all the experiments that await me…

Will report back soon enough.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, very nice work from you all on here :+1:t2:
I very roughly streamed a bunch of beats from the Digitakt master output.
Hope you find one or two you like
9 Likes

DT Live Instrumental Beats

9 Likes

Damn, the drum beat is really well crafted, and the whole track is crazyyyy, well done sir!

Really nice! I love your drum sounds!

Great!

1 Like

Completely made on the DT using a combination of samples and midi controlled synths (moog minitaur and korg minilogue). Hope you guys like it!

3 Likes

I reckon combo - OT + DT is sick for hip hop beatmaking. Having added OT recently I have to say if I had to choose one that would be OT.

Thank you :pray:t2:

Thanks ! :pray:t2:

Sick beat!! And great showcase how to Play DT.

1 Like

Whatsup guys!

To celebrate 4/20 (which coincidentally is also my bday) I just released my first full instrumental album. Everything is done on the DT as the main workstation, using some samples, synths and guitars to make all the instrumentals.

I hope you guys like it!

6 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2:

@Sleepyhead Happy birthday buddy! Just listened to the first two tracks… hip hop done just how I like it! I’ll listen to the whole album a bit later for sure.

1 Like

Thanks Kuro! I’m curious to know what you think!

1 Like

Hi guys, here is some generative ambient hip-hop I made last week, it’s kinda experimental but I’m quite happy with how it turned out, hope you like it :

4 Likes

New one I did to celebrate the rainy weather of today:

3 Likes

so good!!!

1 Like

Ha thanks !

I’m not sure my latest track counts as hip hop, so here’s my next to last track. I was experimenting with different ways of recording my bass guitar and creating patterns:

5 Likes