Hip hop made with the Digitakt

Same!

So you opted not to go to the MPC Live after all. Looking forward to hearing how the OT goes.

Yeah! Besides my love for boombap and old school hiphop, I’ve also been deep into jungle for more than a decade, so ability to go really deep in breakbeat mangling and experimental sound design is really important for me as well. Can’t abandon them plocks! Plus I’m super geeky and really excited by all the experiments that await me…

Will report back soon enough.

Hello everyone, very nice work from you all on here :+1:t2:
I very roughly streamed a bunch of beats from the Digitakt master output.
Hope you find one or two you like

DT Live Instrumental Beats

Damn, the drum beat is really well crafted, and the whole track is crazyyyy, well done sir!

Really nice! I love your drum sounds!

Great!

Completely made on the DT using a combination of samples and midi controlled synths (moog minitaur and korg minilogue). Hope you guys like it!

I reckon combo - OT + DT is sick for hip hop beatmaking. Having added OT recently I have to say if I had to choose one that would be OT.

Thank you :pray:t2:

Thanks ! :pray:t2:

Sick beat!! And great showcase how to Play DT.

Whatsup guys!

To celebrate 4/20 (which coincidentally is also my bday) I just released my first full instrumental album. Everything is done on the DT as the main workstation, using some samples, synths and guitars to make all the instrumentals.

I hope you guys like it!

Thank you :pray:t2:

@Sleepyhead Happy birthday buddy! Just listened to the first two tracks… hip hop done just how I like it! I’ll listen to the whole album a bit later for sure.

Thanks Kuro! I’m curious to know what you think!

Hi guys, here is some generative ambient hip-hop I made last week, it’s kinda experimental but I’m quite happy with how it turned out, hope you like it :

New one I did to celebrate the rainy weather of today:

so good!!!