Hip hop made with the Digitakt

Dug the beat around the 6 min mark, good stuff.

1 Like

Took a min to get there. Iā€™m going master this thing

1 Like

I seen daeulous using one years ago then found one in a guitar center years later. Iā€™m trying figure a way to use with digitakt but right now Iā€™m just trying have digitakt and MPC Live combo. I actually tried to sale them before and no one showed interest so I was like I should learn this. Imma nerd for music gear

1 Like

STBB submission is another crunchy
minimal hphop 100% digitakt jams!

6 Likes

Back in the DT beatmaking game! Boombap business as usual, raw and a bit rough mixwise, but ehā€¦

Itā€™s been a while since my last time in this thread. Iā€™ve got quite a playlist to listen to and comment.

9 Likes

I would like to share my lasted video. Hope you like it :slight_smile:

10 Likes

That drum has a lot of energy, love it! Great track bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks ! :wink:

Really like the chill vibes in your track, can see myself walking in the night listening to this (even better, skateboarding in the night to this).

Latest instrumental from my project Sketching in Sound. Made on a digitakt. More electronic then my usual productions but still hip hop based.

Iā€™m very glad this tread is so active. Very nice beat @Kuro , its giving me major jedi mind tricks vibesā€¦ @luishouses great vid as always, iā€™m following on yt. Did you do this one completely on the dt?

I will hopefully post some tracks this weekend, you guys inspire me! canā€™t wait to turn the machine on again.

1 Like

The result of a Saturday messing around with my guitar, keys and digitaktā€¦

11 Likes

ā€œSTYLā€ - Beethoven Vs Bruce Lee (feat. Nelson Mandela)

All Digitakt All the time

97.3bpm
Em

3 Likes

Really cool and diverse work on here!
Hereā€™s a beat I made with the Digitaktā€¦

18 Likes

Dope!

Some boombap, all DT

16 Likes

Dubby Downbeat vibesā€¦

3 Likes

not really hip hop but close. digitakt+sp808+mb+volca

2 Likes

100% Digitakt
minimal jam

3 Likes

Yo! This is the first beat Iā€™ve made in digitakt that Iā€™m comfortable putting out (also my first post here). Still getting comfortable with this little guy. Like what Iā€™m hearing above.

10 Likes

produced the entire ep with digitakt and ableton, hope you guys enjoy, and also give me feedback!, thanks for listening! https://soundcloud.com/apollox-3/sets/sullen-nights-in-houston-part-1

3 Likes