Hip hop made with the Digitakt

this might fit in here… something i’ve been nodding along to tonight… DT-only, just one track, param-locked sample switching and lfo loop length weirdness for in-out shuffles :wink:

5 Likes

sounds really interesting

1 Like

quick one

14 Likes

yup :ok_hand:

Damn dude! I know I’d be very pleased if I made a track like that! So good- I would pay for an album of stuff like that!

Excellent job! Keep ‘em coming!

Also: I want an Octatrack now

1 Like

Thanks @Ryan , that’s very kind :slight_smile: I have some stuff that goes in that direction floating in the internet, I can PM you for some links if you’re interested.

1 Like

Enjoyed that

1 Like

Nice, glad you liked it

1 Like

Sock it to me!

tracks I’ve been working on for an upcoming EP with a rapper from Seattle

Trap-ish downtempo beat
https://soundcloud.com/thefckeryproject/nelbeat314/s-Udu22

4 Likes

I bought the Digitakt planning to make house/techno type beats mostly. I dont’ even listen to that much hiphop. But I don’t know, after playing with it for the past month, all I wanna do is synthy chill hiphop beats. Stuff you guys been posting is dope as hell1!! funny that I’m seeing a lot of the people I have been following in other places here haha.

I will share this:

A post shared by Adnan (@spceboi_) on Feb 10, 2018 at 9:27pm PST

1 Like

i seem to be already following you on instagram… nice stuff!

my usual slow synth funk. Digitakt on percussion/drums (super simple), Dsi Prophet’ 08 and Moog Subsequent 37 are everything else, recording in Live 10 with mild verb.

10 Likes
9 Likes

killed it

1 Like

@devonwho and @Goobies, fantastic work!

1 Like

Another one I made last night with Digitakt, Prophet '08 and Subsequent 37

https://soundcloud.com/devonwho/bt3stheta

6 Likes

Made with Digitakt + SP404SX + Keystep + Ableton. I’ve only ever made loops alone in my room for no one to hear ever but this is the first track I really tried to put together and share.

13 Likes

Is anyone down to start some sort of weekly beat battle? Winner makes next weeks sample pack sort of thing?

4 Likes

I’d be down eventually, but I’m traveling a bunch for the next month, so I can’t at the moment.

1 Like