Hip hop made with the Digitakt

thanks man!!!

BoomBap Lo-Fi beat i made sampling my synths on Digitakt and using SP404 for effects. A bit rusty on the Sp404.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M1lvDootio

2 Likes

Very dope man! Nice work. The 404 pairs really well with the DT.

Hey thanks manā€¦yeah its great for that!

Very Nice man! Did you sequence the sp404 With a MIDI track or did you just put the audio through it?

Thanks bro just put audio thru it and twiddled the knobsā€¦Just added a limiter in Ableton and thats it. I am very happy with the richness of the Dtā€™s soundā€¦really nice sounding machine IMO.

1 Like

Thnx man! I like hearing all these dope tracks in this threadā€¦ it feels like the digitakt is kind of a undiscovered treasure of hiphop beatmaking

Yeah i feel the same way about the sound. Iā€™m thinking about using one of the miditracks to sequence my sp 303, just to increase the Total number of tracks/samples beyond the 8 audio tracks, but im not completely sure in how this Setup should work workflowwise. maybe just using iT to apply master fx like you is the most usefullā€¦

A lot of cool music in this tread!
This is my 5 cents , first batch i cooked up on my digitaktā€¦

9 Likes

Love it! Super good.

thanks for checking it out man!

Nice, those drums are knocking!

Sounds great! Followed you on scā€¦

Nice one broā€¦sounds clean!

New oneā€¦ completely done on the digi, except for the bass guitar

5 Likes

I used to do a lot of boom bap hip hop when I started producing music, but havenā€™t done any beats for years.
This thread just screams at me ā€œJOIN IN!!!ā€

3 Likes

Join in!

2 Likes

Hope Iā€™m allowed to join with this one, even if sample work is done on the OT. But Digi does the synth job.

7 Likes

I produce all the drum tracks in my tunes via Digitakt, but everything else is synthwork. should I still post here, or is this really Digitakt only forum? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Go ahead man! It doesnā€™t have to be ā€œonlyā€ DT. Itā€™s all about having fun and making cool music!

2 Likes