Hi, im ylva and im making a youtube album using mainly elektron boxes

No I mean you! Came out of nowhere showing these amazing skills.

1 Like

oh my. thank you!

2 Likes

I listened to your last video 5 times yesterday, your music and Elektron mastery is phenomenal. I hope you take it all the way.

7 Likes

Thank you! Your videos are extremely inspiring and Iā€™m digging vibe of your music.

2 Likes

Just spent the morning watching all of your videos.
You have another fan, really great!

2 Likes

I would pre-order if 12ā€ becomes a reality.
Just sayingā€¦

4 Likes

Me too, or maybe a bandcamp album.
My two year old son seems to love it too!
Heā€™s been dancing for the last hour.

2 Likes

Vinyl. Permanence.
I wanna hold it.
You can do this.

3 Likes

Big thumbs up for ā€œ0gā€ and ā€œI Canā€™t Tellā€. The whole video is great but those two are particularly special.

What I like most about your videos is that you make using Elektron gear look, and sound, easy! You arenā€™t flying around the machines constantly tweaking but appear to have faith in your programming/pre-work with a few cross fader flourishes here and there. Of course there will be more to it than that but it is pretty inspiring really as in a way it sort of feels like a level I could reach one day (though will probably not :joy:).

Anyway, great to have you back with more top tunes.

Did you take ā€œSeertā€ down fromYoutube? That was my favourite track of yours!

2 Likes

thank you very much, i took it off cause i had some plans for it, it will be back at some point

3 Likes

@ViolentMeals @DampSquid
doing my best, ill post it here when its ready

4 Likes

Amazing talent! Kudos :tophat:

3 Likes

What about your artist name? Whatā€™s the story!

whatā€™s wrong with your hands?

runs in the family

5 Likes

ā€œI canā€™t tellā€ is one of the best pieces of music Iā€™ve heard this year. Iā€™m crying like a confused toddler.

Genuinely excellent.

4 Likes

Where are folks getting the track titles? Am I not viewing it right? But if ā€œ I Canā€™t Tellā€ is the last track then I feel you. I just gave it a good listen on headphones after an emotional day at the factory and I wept like a child. I love it when music makes me emotional to the point of weeping. It feels so good! Though the odd looks that you get when youā€™re riding the bus with your eyes closed and tears streaming down your cheeks with music coming out of your headphones are a thing, they are definitely worth it.

3 Likes

Track titles are in the video description.

Holy smokesā€¦ I didnā€™t even know that little button existed. Game changer!!!

2 Likes

:joy: