Help with settings to Sync DN to AR

Hi All!
I’m sendind midi from my analog rytm to my digitone,but digitone is completely out of sync…
It recive the clock but totally out of sync.
Please,I’m a new member,any advice/help?

On the Rytm, send only midi clock and transport send in the midi settings sync menu. Transport send: on, midi clock send: on
On DN:
Clock receive: on
All others off.
Only these 3 settings turned to on actually.

Now they are just synced that if you hit play on the Rytm, the Digitone starts playing simultanously.

Good luck!

Thank you brother!
I’ll try,I set on almost all the midi parameter,but doesnt sync,the master clock come from the Rytm ,the digi start when I push play on the rytm but it go out of sync

I’ll try out soon,thank you!

Hi everyone! :slight_smile:
I was asking myself if there is the opportunity to change BPM on the AR with a midi signal-sequencer.Anyone already tryed it?
Thank you elektron family!

yes - if the incoming Midi clock is arriving at a different rate it will automatically adjust the BPM

MIDI comes in at 96 ppqn it is a universal midi message, it is sent by almost all midi sequencing devices - so if the AR is set right it will adjust its BPM display to reflect the rate at which that incoming stream of ticks is arriving

you just need to get the devices sending and receiving both clock and transport separately, clock is the ticks and transport is the start/stop commands etc

1 Like