Help setting up recording A4/AR/OT with overbridge

So I’ve seen quite a few video’s, read fair number of things online but I’m still not getting where I want to be.

If possible I would like to do the following:

• Record all 4 tracks + external tracks from A4 separately
  • Record some of the AR tracks separately
  • Record the rest of the AR tracks grouped together
  • Record the processed output of the OT (which has A4 + AR as inputs) which goes in to my usb soundinterface

So as far as I’m understanding when recording tracks separately the only way to get the FX from the elektron boxes is to turn off the main out routing on all tracks in order to get a 100% wet FX signal on the main outs. However this simultaneously results in the OT only receiving the full wet signal from both the A4 and the AR. So should I draw the conclusion from this that it is impossible to record the FX separate in overbridge and still have the physical main outs output the tracks+fx post mixer?

Also with the track limit on the AR I’m understanding that we can’t work around it by recording 6 tracks of separate channels, the 100% wet FX signal and then also the full tracks+fx post mixer (for the remainder of the channels)?

As in you always have to choose through track routing whether you want to record just the FX output from the main outs or the full voices+fx mix from the main outs?

The most annoying part about this is that in order to switch from this overbridge multitrack recording to my usual live OT setup I keep having the change the track routing in the Ableton plug-in in order to get the full output into my OT again.

How are people generally solving this in their recording workflow when using the OT and more than 6 tracks on the AR?