Help setting up a live set with dark trinity please : )

Hi there,

I have most things working the way I’d like but one main thing is not working out as I thought it should.

I am mostly playing the Rytm and A4 through the Octatrack which is the master on transport and clock.

I would like to change the song on Rytm and A4 manually in the flow and know how to do this but thought the pattern of tracks and kit of sounds would be tied to the song… but it is not working for me… that is when I change the song on the Rytm nothing changes.

Are there settings that I need to change somewhere? In the manual it says that both kit and pattern are tied to songs… why are they not changing when I load a new song?

Thanks for the help!

Here is the stuff I make: https://www.facebook.com/Riddim.Fernandez/videos/1638086262943279/

Maybe your just not activating song mode?
If you load a song from the song menu it gets loaded but I don’t think is activates, you press the song button so there’s a red light above it… Maybe you can do that before you load the song, I don’t know…

Thanks everyone!

I figured it out the usual way - by playing around with it!
The patterns having the kit attached to them was my error - and once I switched those patterns it all worked out (and changing to direct mode).

My next task is to now incorporate the Octatrack into the mix - thinking I will keep it simple and use 1 bank for each 4 “songs”. Then change the part for each of those 4 “songs”. I hope it is similar to the A4 and the Rytm in terms of changing banks and patterns…