Help plz ! AnalogKeys TRK1 out of tune and plays one octave lower

Hello,

I have an issue with TRK1 on my AK.

same patch loaded to trk1 trk2 trk3 trk4

1. trk1 plays always one octave lower (C3 is a C2)
    trk2 trk3 trk4 plays the same octave

It seems that there is also less low end on trk1… sort of highpass
No transpose or Lock

1. also when clearing sound on trk1 trk2 trk3 trk2

trk1 is out of tune and trk2 trk3 trk4 plays fine

when loading a patch to trk1 it is tuned but with the octave issue…

Anyone has faced this issue please ?
Do I have to calibrate or nothing to do with that ?

PS : I updated to latest OS (1.40) but had the same issue before I update.

Thanks

sounds like you may have transpose enabled only on T1 - try searching similar topics (there are lots) for other ideas - it won’t do that on a new project (try after saving etc) so you’ll know it’s not a (unlikely anyway) calibration issue

@avantronica

I have no transpose enabled…
Thanks for your feedback.

I can’t understand why trk1 is always out of tune when clearing sounds and why it plays in tune one octave lower with small of high pass when loading a patch… :slight_smile:

It make no sens and I can’t find any topic about that

I suggest that you check on a new project, so save the current one, and test with NO other gear or USB attached - if it still has an issue on T1 after that, then try the Startup Mode for checking issues and possibly consider a calibration (after talking to support) - but try the new project and keep other gear out of the picture when you test, see where you are

1 Like

@avantronica done…
Same issue. this time it’s trk4 (out of tune when sound cleared and one octave lower when a patch is loaded)
new song no usb plugged or other gear
0 error in test mode.

It is odd on a new project, but could your track octave position be offset

Copying a track from one to the rest should resolve this if so, so if you clear the kit then all should be playing the same on each track…