Help please! Urgent! Digitakt II or will Octatrack MkIII be the next new box?

I’m not going to lie, that’s dark.

Is it? I don’t see it.

1 Like

if it were kinda g / pg rated like a key and peele sketch I could see it being funnier. the 25 seconds between him getting promoted to customer service manager and the bank robber are funny, the rest was pretty harsh. it’s comedy, but it’s dark. I probably like this sort of surreal satirical comedy at about the level of the naked gun, people make scary faces but nobody gets hurt then someone drops a one liner. I get it though.

1 Like

Lol how do you feel about that movie “Death to Smoochy”?

1 Like

poor ed norton.

1 Like

Aw dang! That was, imo, the best part of the movie

Nailed the facial expressions

1 Like

it’s a underrated masterpiece of watching everyone as michael scott but with split personalities in a spike jonze childrens television holocaust. haven’t seen it in a long time though.

1 Like

I found that movie more conflicting than that sketch.

I guess maybe its due to context that the sketch felt darker because it was fairly cruel for an Onion sketch? Meanwhile Death to Smoochie has a sorta grittier tone?

1 Like

scooch

4 Likes

huh

4 Likes

It was too much trouble finding that last cat pic, felt easier to draw one

1 Like

that’s some captain bluebeard length pirate chest hair.

1 Like

Yeah, what can I say? I’m an artistic genius

1 Like

2 Likes

How you turned Zs into Rs I find brilliant and astounding :grinning:

1 Like

I’m nothing if not capable of finger drawing.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Ya know…I think we’re got a blockbuster hit on our hands here.

PIRATE CAT! Rated RRRRRRRRR(lol, but seriously, its not for kids- don’t bring them. This is a cat movie for grownups)

Edit: and the script will be mostly innocent with unnecessary graphic scenes hamfisted into the script solely for the purpose of kids not being allowed to see the cute cat pirate movie :grinning:)

2 Likes

that’s behringer puss n boots,

2 Likes