Help! Does anyone know how I recorded midi of two samples at once in the overbridge plugin?

Hi all, so I was able to record a kick and snare pattern at the same time onto the overbridge plugin using my midi keyboard, and now all I can record is 1 sample chromatically on my midi keyboard. Everything I try, only one sample is recorded as midi notes. Somehow I had the digitakt samples key mapped and Im trying to do it again but I cannot for thew life of me remember how I did it since nothing I tried allows me to do it again! I have a video available (new users cant upload attachments according to the site) but basically the kick (trig 1) was playing on note C-2 and the snare (trig 2) was playing on note C#-2 which is what Iā€™m trying to do. The midi was recorded into overbridge and was played all at once, as if it was keymapped and not 1 sample recording midi in chromatic. Has anyone else been able to do this and knows the settings required/how this works? It is so useful for playing patterns off grid.

Thanks

Hey - if I understand correctly, then what you need is the Auto Channel (14 by default), and when playing the lowest octave notes each will correspond with triggering a track.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply, I figured out if encoder dest is set to int+ext it works!