Help an Elektronaut play live on the Radio!

Hi everybody !

I submitted an all elektron house track on Friday for a beat writing contest.

It’s a local community radio station that supports independent artists. The winner will get to co-host the show, and play live on the show as well :smiling_imp:

If you dig the track please hit me up with a like/share/report. It’d be greatly appreciated.

Also please check out the rest of the contestants … to be fair there are some really good ones so if you prefer them … hit them up with your vote :slight_smile:

Some details on the track:
Analog RYTM handling the drums and main leads. Analog Four Handling subbass, pads, and the twinkly piano type sound. Octatrack is doing arrangement, FX, some very minimal scenes for performance. I had to take things back a bit from how I usually use OT in order to translate it to DAW.
I recorded the track live and multitrack on Wednesday into my 2012 macbook pro using Overbridge. OT was going via Cue into the A4 inputs. Thursday I chopped up the recordings, arranged and added some DAW effects to spice things up in Ableton. Started the mixing process that night … which I finished Friday. The deadline was Friday midnight … I almost missed it heheheh submitted 11:59pm by a hair. Took me about another 1hr to mix and add a little buildup later in the song … then maybe 30-45 of mastering which was a frightening process because I’m normally known for very quiet end results with hardware.

Hope you like the results.
Peace and love,
Walter (aka ON OFF ON)

4 Likes

blorp

I’d like it more with less hats :wink:
But voted!

Good luck mate.

2 Likes

Cheers @LyingDalai !

ya listening a few times after I submitted I think I EQ’d the hats a bit high. Might re-render another ver if I use the track for anything else :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have a thing with hi-hats… I feel like it’s typically the thing that you should notice only when you mute them :tongue:

2 Likes

I’m a disco-lover. I live by the hi-hats, I’ll die by the hi-hats(figuratively, ideally)

4 Likes

HAHA Cheers Ryan !:man_dancing::dancer:

2 Likes

bummmpie

bump0rz ! 2ish days left - your likes count as votes for me to co-host a local electronic music radio show on a community radio station that supports local independent artists !

Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

blomp