3 Likes

Update Out:

• Bug fixes and UI enhancements
• Keyboard is now velocity sensitive

Edit: Another update

• Added more scales
• Bug fixes

4 Likes

I have a new iPad Pro. I’d rather avoid using my Mac in the process and I don’t like to have to set up a wifi connection each time in the Audio Midi Setup. I don’t understand the iPad camera connection kit thing. Isn’t it just an adapter? Will the typical USB-C to USB adapter work for direct connection?

Yes it should work with any adapter that fits your iPad Pro

3 Likes

There will be a minor update this week to address some changes in the new OS 1.22

The new ratio offset parameters only respond to NRPN, so I will have to make a future update to change everything to NRPN

7 Likes

Update Out:

• Changed the default values of LFO Speed / Multiplier to match the latest OS 1.21

Another Update:

Fixed: certain functions were broken due to the introduction of new LFO destinations in OS 1.21
Fixed: sustain CC from external keyboards is now passed through

5 Likes

Just to be clear. To use this I need to have both a mac and an iPad? And I’m assuming any sort of Mac is fine. Mac mini, iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro?

You only need an iPad. In that case you would connect the iPad to the Digitone via USB using one of Apple’s USB adapters.

1 Like

Update Out:

• Improved Pitch Drift function
  • Improved LFO Pan function
  • Updated Help Menu
3 Likes

Here is a patch generated by Harmonix, along with some custom audio-reactive GLSL visuals! :partying_face:

Update Out:

• Updates to the “Keys” & “Noise” Sound Types
  • Improved randomization
  • Added Options menu
  • Minor bug fixes
7 Likes

I just bought this app! I’m very glad it out there, thank you for putting so much time into it.

Is there any news on decoding the sysex? I’m struggling with pattern management here!

1 Like

The sounds were reversed engineered about 90% of the way, but I couldn’t figure out how to get an accurate reading of some high-resolution parameters, which is why Harmonix isn’t using it. I don’t believe anyone has started work on the Pattern Sysex :pensive:

1 Like

Ah I see. Is it not similar to the digitakt structure?

Update Out:

• Added new Sound Type “Drone”
3 Likes

Awesome. Thanks Marcus!
Hope to find time today and get this drone thing going.
Loving drones! Thanks man

@dustmotes hey mate, this is our ballpark… check it (in case you have it :))

2 Likes

Thanks, I had fun last night with it :grimacing:. It still needs some refinements which I will release this week.

Update Out:

• Improved “Drone” Sound Type
  • Improved “LFO Pan” function
  • Minor UI Updates

If you find the app useful, don’t be too shy to leave a review :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Just purchased. I’ll provide feedback if I find anything that could use it :slight_smile:

1 Like

The update is GOLDEN!!! Incredible results on drones. Wow. I am super excited! Also shapeable through the other carriers — incredible update, sir!!!

2 Likes

Recently bought the DT myself and I reckon I will purchase this app ( wonder how Polyphase would be useful …)