Hard/Softcore - single cycle waveform tools for Digitakt et al

ok, replying to myself: installing Max 8 helps :smiley:

1 Like

Just remembered this program. Maybe some folks don’t know.

7 Likes

I didn’t and it’s awesome! Just rolled a bunch of dices in the app and now I’ve got a ton of cycles for my Rytm! Plus I feel super #hackerman the way I went all matrix on my macbook’s Terminal to get it going.

4 Likes

thanks for bumping it, just what I was looking for!

1 Like

It seems that the software is not available anymore. Website expired. Could somehow share the editor? Thanks

Oh damn, didn’t pay attention to the squarespace payment. Looking at their prices compared to the Fors hosting I think I’ll just try and put this software there soon instead.

Here’s the Mac version:

Windows:

Also, our new synth Chiral has single cycle exporting as well!

22 Likes

Holy wowowowow! Chiral sounds sooooo different and cool. Im not an ableton guy but who knows. The delay, not even sure what its doing and it also sounds extemely unique. Liked the FM sounds too…i downloaded and played every fm soft synth there is trying to find something to get me into digitone territory but failed…maybe this does so and im sure a lot of different stuff:).

Way to go.

Sam

1 Like

For some odd reason, I’m not able to access dropbox from my computer, so would someone send me the HardSoftcore_windows.zip file to one of my email accounts?

yes I can do it…

Check Uberspace.de/en for cheap nerdhosting.

Thx for the update!

@ndiniz will send you a link / check PM

@Ess … would be cool if you would make a new official link :slight_smile: if you want I can help you with the hosting part

1 Like

I’ve got lots of hosting, but not as much time to make a page! Hehe.
Thanks for the offer, but it will have to reside in these links here for now.

1 Like

Upload Files to server with proper domain --> Edit first post’s links --> Done :slight_smile: such a great tool needs a kinda official downloadlink imho - maybe also add that hint with the xattr -cr for us mac peasants

deleted

Very cool tools! Thanks a million @Ess!

Thanks for making these @Ess!

I’ve got both installed on my Mac. Softcore is working fine and I have exported some cycles already. My OT loves them!

I’m struggling with Hardcore. It doesn’t want to generate waveforms, or sound. If I click the dice, I get new numbers in the controls, but no waveform plots. When I use the keyboard I get no sound (the keyboard plays notes in Softcore).

Anyone else encounter similar?

Hi !

If I want to make a waveform one or two octave down, in the app I change the cycle period in the settings, but when I press the keyboard and use a tuner, even if I put a random value, if I press C on my keyboard, the sound will be a C…

So I do not understand…

I’ve just arrived here from another thread, and I’m pleased that I did! The results are much more exciting than I expected. I’m getting some superb tones, which sound fantastic on my AR. My machine suddenly feels limitless. Thanks for the hard work and freebie :+1:t3:

Just found out it’s possible to preview the waveform using the AR pads, allowing me to audition the sound while my track on the AR is playing. Legendary!

Wha… Why was this hidden? It looks very interesting, can’t wait to test it tomorrow