Handmade wooden Elektron Digitone stand

I’m not an Elektron user, just elektron adjacent. :slight_smile: Anyway, in support of my favourite elektronaut I wanted to share a little instrument stand I made as a gift for their elektron Digitone.

Acacia wood, stainless steel inlay, wine goatskin leather covering the screw holes. Half-lap joints for strength. Sets the instrument at a 20° angle.

Not perfect, but happy with how it turned out. And it does what it says on the box. :slightly_smiling_face:

This wouldn’t have been possible without these forums, as I had to stalk them to find the correct dimensions for the original stand I made for an Octatrack. So, thank you all! :grin:

It has a cut out at the front so that leads can travel under it safely, making for a tidier desk. (Suggested by @Microtribe as an upgrade from my original design.)

Happy to share original plans if anyone wants to try putting one together for themself. It is a very simple design.

Photo credit: @Microtribe , the two stands in action

15 Likes

Beautifully crafted stands, very strong. And they stop me getting Elektron induced Kyphosis. Thank you @CountedSorrow

2 Likes

Thank you, my pleasure :grin: @Microtribe

1 Like

This looks super lovely, nice work

1 Like

Thank you @maymind_trax , I appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like