Gotharman

been interested in these boxes for a while, the anamono x looks wonderful… build quality looks top notch. Don’t care about the typeface choice, looks simple enough to read and as a one man operation its super impressive to see what he’s producing.

All those people crying for OT2 should really take a look at this.

2 Likes

Here are a couple nice demos posted by someone over in the Gearslutz forum. No external processing.

Second one sounds rad.
Digital madness at its best.
Cmon Elektron, give us something new like this

I don’t think Elektron could make something like this.

Haha hear that Elektron?
The challenge has been set

Yeah your probably right unfortunately

My class ended tonight, and this was the first synth I went for to finally unwind with. This synth is so good. I’ve configured this gnarly sounding patch going through both double filters, a digital filter, and this insane glitchy reverb. I’m only using one oscillator, and I’m in heaven. After I bought this thing, I sold all my eurorack with zero regret. Can’t wait to dig deeper in the next few weeks. I’ll record something eventually.

6 Likes

Glad to hear you’re still loving it Prints! Closest thing to modular in hardware I’ve seen. Yes get a recording sorted, vid walk through would be wicked, pretty plz :slight_smile:

Just come back from the gotharman website, this thing looks insane! Ugly sure but it’s definitely a no-compromises device functionally. The OS is written in assembly!!

This is amazing. A soon to be released alternate deFormer X OS for the Anamono X. I secretly know I don’t need any type of new sampler because I already have this beast. I’ve just been too busy to spend the quality time I’d like to with this incredible creation.

2 Likes

Ah man, these boxes look amazing… Wish there were more vids online tho. Will have another look around.

1 Like

yes!

2 Likes

I’ve been reading the Gotharman Fuzion’s manual repeatedly for weeks now. Man, I really want this thing; it seems like such a fun sampler to use. I’m almost certain I’m going to order one after selling a few things.

1 Like

The DT sparked a fiery passion in me to acquire a workstation sampler of some sort to create sample based music again. I actually have very simple criteria for the sampler, the first being inspiring workflow. Next, is stereo. I’ve come to appreciate the stereo fields created by some particular vintage guitar pedals. I envision layering tracks of sounds processed with these effects. Everything else is right in the center. I ended up selling a bunch of stuff I really like, and ordered a Gotharman Fuzion. I read the manual multiple times; I have so many ideas of how I’m going to use it.

4 Likes

The Fuzion looks incredible, and I love the size. Damn expensive though. Don’t you have an OT, though? (obviously the Fuzion is much more than a sampler).

No OT

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Just received this last Friday, but I’m loving it so far. So much to explore and learn on this. I really like the dual filters, and effects set up for each track; there’s a very wide range of tones considering that each filter model also has feedback along with three additional parameters to shape the behavior of the filter itself. I’m coming up with some very interesting poly sounds. It really suits my penchant for lofi house lately.

3 Likes

nice kit… horrible demos. i can see past the basic bs noise they are making and see that you could make some decent compositions with them… i could set up a mono synth and a few params and do this within 10 mins… more over priced gear aimed at the ‘away from the computer’ trend. i personally like my computer - it has more memory and more scope

Why are you talking about setting up monosynths and using your computer? I don’t get the point you’re trying to make.

1 Like