Got HEAT. Do I need Soundtoys? [Answer: Yes!]

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I’d been thinking of getting the bundle but put it off cos things are a little tight this month. I seen th eoffer to upgrade for $219. However as I have the Sie Q which I downloaded free, then if I buy Panman for $29 I’ll be able to upgrade for $150? That might be too good to resist.

I had to revoke three products to get the $150 pricing. One was a freebie and the other two I had paid for, including Panman.

Your actual price might be different. I think the price came down to $170/$175 if I selected two previous items to give up. And $150 for all three. No need to keep any older ones as they’re all included in the bundle.

But getting Panman first for $29 will bring the upgrade price down by more than $29 for sure so worth getting it first,

1 Like

I had picked up SieQ and Tremolator for free, and picked up the bundle a little later for $169 (their last promotiom), so that sounds about right

Actually I’ve got the tremolator too come to think of it so that might do the trick.

Be sure to check out SieQ. It’s a very nice sounding EQ with simple controls that respond really nicely. Especially driving it a little can result in a really warm sound.

Yea I’ve got it, the Sie Q and Tremolator I got free so hopefully if I get Panman that will give me the $150 discounted price on the bundle.

Lots of good stuff in this post!

1 Like

Don’t have HEAT yet but planing to buy it this month. But I’m seriously GASing about Soundtoys 5 for the price update of 199$.

Whats the deal with ILOK protection? Any side programs that needs to be downloaded and run alongside my DAW and plugins?

Gah…don’t know what to do…

You need the iLok License Manager software installed and Soundtoys will run through the activation the first time you use any one of the plugins. After that there are no side programs, just use ST5 like any other plugin.

I was wavering too (as you’ll see above) but you get a tonne of effects for the sale price. I’m glad I got it in addition to the Heat.

hey lostforwords! do you compare decaptiator with analog heat? i have soundtoys. and i really wanted to know if decaptiator (+filter) can do the same as analog heat. so i dont have to spend 600€ :slight_smile: thx

1 Like

And now the soundtoys bundle receives a brand new plate reverb!!!

4 Likes

im hoping for a larger sibling! once live 10 is released i’ll be liquidating my 3rd party plugs except slate, fabfilter, u he, and soundtoys. bits and pieces of other brands too, but man, what a great time to be ITB

1 Like

I have the complete soundtoys bundle and honestly its the best thing i ever bought.
Top quality and lots of character, mojo.

1 Like

I haven’t used heavy distortion in a while but plan to use Heat’s more growly, crunchy distortion on a few ambient eurorack tracks over the next few weeks. From my initial tests with Decapitator it was harsher and more limited in distortion types - the AH is clearly superior. It sounds warm and unmistakably analog. There’s so much more to the AH though. I view it more as a mastering module than distortion. It brings tracks alive even on the subtler settings. Whether the differences over soundtoys warrant the extra costs is another thing…for you to decide :wink:

1 Like

Its actually very nice. Free for everyone at the moment! I compared it to my valhalla VintageVerb (which of course has a lot more algorithms) and Little Plate is awesome. Maybe not as bright and sparkly but definitely natural and realistic.

Same…but I hope it’s a variety of reverb types, not just a more-featured plate reverb.

1 Like

249 $ FOR SOUNDTOYS 5 BUNDLE /

Will purchase it tonight, wanted to share this deal with you guys !!!

2 Likes

I want to, but I’m so tapped out! All the sales this month have killed me! So many new toys…

1 Like

Soundtoys has a spring sale. Just grabbed Decapitator for 49$!

4 Likes