Glo Phase - "Lost Rytm Jams" cassette

Hey all, hope everyone is safe and well! I have a new cassette out today “Lost Rytm Jams”, which consists of 80 minutes of unreleased analog rytm jams stitched together for a seamless play and organized by bpm per side. I’m super pleased with how this turned out and glad to have gotten some more obscure musical ideas of mine captured before turning the page musically to newer ideas. Check it out!

“These 80 minutes of music are just a fraction of the ideas I’ve put together on the Elektron Analaog Rytm Drum Machine from 2017 to 2020. There is a whimsy and freedom that I feel when working with this particular piece, more so than behind a DAW or even with other hardware setups. There’s a very real rawness here; nothing is over scrutinized. The immediacy of creating on the machine, potential for fluid improvisation with regards to performing, and the synergy between the two appeal to me and will continue to draw me back to the machine for some time I would imagine.”

9 Likes

Instabuy as a longtime fan of your sets!

1 Like

thrilled to hear! thanks and hope you like!

Excellent album! I just love your sound ⇒ :beers:

1 Like

awesome man! very much appreciated. hope you’re well!

1 Like

Currently enjoying your sound with friends :+1:
Some nice soundtrack for a fine holidays time!

1 Like

This set vibes! Kudos to you for putting it together from your mix tapes and gratitude for sharing it with us :slight_smile: I’m sure it feels good to have an aspect of completeness for these “lost jams”

1 Like

I’ll buy now and listen when I’m with my cans next. Always had confidence in your output.

2 Likes

super appreciated! these were my fav over the years that just never really manifested to anything outside of live performances. yeah, it does feel good that they’re properly documented into a format that suits them. thanks for listening!

thanks, Andreas! so glad to hear. hope you’ve been well my man.

1 Like

It’s been a bit of this and that, to be honest. Thanks for asking, and I hope you’re good. Invitation still stands if you’re ever around :facepunch:

2 Likes