Get ready…

the little broccoli character

It’s my favorite animation so far :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I like the sound of this one, a lot.

No doubt that it’s a drum machine if it’s not a mixer of course :thinking:

guess we’ll see two teasers today then, bringing it to a total of six teasers before release date… six-track Model becoming more and more likely?

i do dig the sound of these hats actually.

2 Likes

Yeahhhh !
its will be a free bank for digitone/digitakt!
FMDrums

:heat:

4 Likes

Sounds modular to me :man_shrugging:

EFM, TRX… tomorrow the new MD will be revealed.

thats a statement right there

1 Like

They clearly want us to think it’s a Machinedrum, what with the use of the word machine followed by all the drum sounds.
It’s as if they know everyone will be so happy that the teasers really can be that obvious.

1 Like

no cyber riots if it’s not

1 Like

I make no promises

What also supports that is that they know full well that by using the Machine term and posting loads of percussion sounds, if it then isn’t a MD revival of some kind, certain people will have an almighty meltdown.

4 Likes

It makes sense. Bang out a Machinedrum MK3, which then ushers in a whole generation of MK3 machines. Guarantees Elektron a good couple of years of “new” products without flexing too much on the R&D.
This ain’t me being cynical, just think how well an OT MK3 will go down.

not to mention the MD hype with the model soundpacks.

but tbh, not sure it will be a mk3. It might take the legacy but it’s not an extention of the OG.

1 Like

Anyone else thinking new form factor, between the Model & Digi’s?

1 Like

if it’s a mixer is makes sence that they changed the A4 and AR formfactor.

1 Like

Def not a mk3. It’ll be a Model:Thingy with a strong MD lineage.

2 Likes

Copyright says digistrike and digiwave? Makes sense for a md and an mnm rehash, physical modelling drums, what with the weird physical models they’re using in the videos, plus the wave in the first one. Prob in small format. That’s my official guess

1 Like

Too many possibilities, we need a new teaser that’s slightly more informative considering it’s less than 24hrs away.

?

Oatmeal cookies :cookie:?