Get ready…

Yeah I would buy it…

Meet the machines! Plural! Two machines meeting! Please let this be Monomachine and Machinedrum in one box! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

16 Likes

Instabuy

1 Like

Ffs I just got a OT mk1 and I jokingly thought to myself ‘I bet elektron announce a new box’…I blame myself for putting that thought out into the universe.

Looks like I’m gonna be skint for the foreseeable future.

3 Likes

Credit Card Companies phone lines are gonna be busy

3 Likes

Just when I sold half my modules and have the money…
:sweat_smile:

I hope it’s not a big box, I wouldn’t be able to resist!

4 Likes

Chances are OT MK1 is only gonna make whatever the new thing, or update, or whatever it is just better.
Send it MIDI LFOs, chop it up, loop it, shove it around.

4 Likes

There’s been a leak :smiley:

Summary

LOLOLOLOL

27 Likes

I’m hyped! I always thought it would be neat if the Digitakt received digital sound engines or “machines”. It is after all a Digital Drum Computer + Sampler.

1 Like

Stop it’s not funny. :joy:

5 Likes

never been happier to be unemployed! :slightly_smiling_face: :neutral_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :sob:

2 Likes

I told you every menu should be immediately accessible!

4 Likes

Truth.

Angled knobs, just as we requested for years!

6 Likes

heavy breathing intensifies

2 Likes

Haha. Oh man, the weird angles on the buttons is making my brain hurt. Right in line with David Lynchian graphics in the tease!

4 Likes

At comment no 10000 there will be some revelation of something… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It reminds me of an alien from area 51. Maybe it’s a scream for help and a sign that elektron is caught by the military who wants to use their powers. Storm elektron headquarter, they can’t stop all of us.

1 Like

The person from Elektron I spoke to said they were getting bored with clockwise knob motions.

This new product you’ll turn then zig-zig motions.

Very exciting stuff

15 Likes

Haha cmon that’s brutal man!

2 Likes