Get ready…

Back then, I’ve always wanted a Elektron instrument but could never afford their stuff, until the Digitakt came out, and I love that thing to death. If I was in the same boat today, I would be stoked for the Model:Samples. I like Elektron stuff because of their approach to making music, not for gate-keeping certain musicians with expensive gear and complicated systems like some badge of honor. If they continue this approach of inviting more people of all sort to make music, then I’m all for it.

14 Likes

Another Teaser

It’s through passionate customers that have bought their flagship products that Model: Samples was born??

1 Like

Video synthesizer that only renders to Instagram aspect ratio :o

4 Likes

Hah yea. Dust off your rulers folks, a square box would be a departure as Elektron only releases rectangles.

2 Likes

This sounds pretty different from their last post. Maybe this is the sound of the second/other “machine”?

1 Like

My hope is for something analog in model series. Or hybrid?

Make it rain Elektron!! $99 box out the door!!!

Gotta compete with the “look at my 10 second riff” eurorack noodle-set!

Definitely SOUNDS like a drum synth. But maybe just misleading us

2 Likes

Machines? Drums? Drum machine? Machinedrum?

4 Likes

Old news dude

Wake me up when Elektron releases circles

2 Likes

Perhaps the next teasers will feature melodic/chord sounds.

1 Like

An our old video is old news?

Could this be an upgrade making the MS a real sampler ?
Or this is not technically possible ?

I think it could sample over usb but don’t know how

The new claymation creature kinda looks like the machinedrum logo.

3 Likes

Maybe itz a pedal sized synth(s), without sequencer but could be easily controlable with existing elektron machines or over OB as an analog plugin?

Yep, it was already posted way up in the thread. We’re hungry people :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like