Get ready…

its live now

12 Likes

Does anyone know if the Elektron Studios event in a few hours will be broadcast live via YT or FB? I can’t find any information anywhere stating if there will be a live video feed.

2 Likes

Oooooooouuuuuuffff

14 Likes
18 Likes

18 Likes

[quote=“pagoda, post:3620, topic:121949, full:true”]I would hope they can complete the battery phase of the project. If it’s not done and they launch a new M: box it would be strange.
[/quote]

From a couple of weeks ago…

Edit: Doh! didn’t see the post right above me!

oooh ERMAGERD

2 Likes

FREEDYYYYYYYYYY.

Seriously, whoever Elektron reached out to do this promo video and visual assets is really damn good.

4 Likes

when you add it to cart from the elektron site, it becomes a Model Samples :smiley:

1 Like

wow i want that model cycles! :yum:

1 Like

<333333333

‘Punch’ parameter adds clip and compression, and can be parameter locked.

I like what I hear.

3 Likes

also, I’d managed to totally miss this. Looks a great product. Cant watch the vids yet whilst at work, but with the battery is does open up the only possibility of me buying the Cycles, and that’s for putting it in my bag to use on lunch breaks, free time etc for sketching.

2 Likes

This is absolutely cracker. I wish this came out a decade ago when I was starting to understand this stuff. Unreal. Elektron was inaccessible for me for a long time. Glad this makes it accessible now

4 Likes

I just got to watch the overview video. I think it has an awesome amount of capabilities for a $299 box. You can plock machines setup by step! I also have to say I think the teaser campaign was very cleverly executed. I look forward to seeing what users create with the M:C. Being a M:S owner already, I’m sure one of these is in my future. Just,need that battery handle, dangit!

“Scale angles dense and jagged, glide over plains vast and fluid, or sink into mists of dissonance.”

so were not gonna talk about that? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

NOW THATS HOW TO MAKE A VIDEO!

I feel like selling the Digitakt and pairing thees two just by how awesome that video was and how cool they looked togeather

3 Likes

Interesting :thinking:

Hahaha

That video is awesome. Good work all who were involved!

2 Likes