Get ready…

I am, literally, going in.

See you on the other side.

33 Likes

An anolog year mixer with effects would be perfect :ok_hand:t2: Elektron stylee MX1. PLEEEEEEASE!!!

2 Likes

Amiga trackers were able to do that back in the day. I bet they’ve experimented with this behind closed doors, maybe they decided it was simply too powerful for the general public.

I see it as a logical next step for the Elektron workflow.

I got started on trackers on my Commodore Amiga in the late 1980s. Looking back on it, there was actually a lot of power in the measly few tracks that were available. I used to make fake flanging effects by playing the same sample slightly detuned and do break beats by changing the sample start position on note trigger.

In many ways, things have come full circle - people love sample mangling now and there are youtube videos showing how to slice beats and rearrange the pieces in Ableton etc!! I was doing that when I was 9 years old!

2 Likes

Big thread on trackers here if you haven’t seen it: Trackers - what's your story?

Strong tracker influence in the way Elektron sequencers work.

:thinking: mm sign color hints to machinedrum!

This is getting ridiculous :rofl:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve gone to plaid.

???

it’s after ludicrous

1 Like

:pray:

I hear Euclidean sequencing in the demos

3 Likes

new teaser drop commencing in t-__ and counting

1 Like

not a creature was stirring…not even a

it’s

too quiet in here being 10am local Elektron

1 Like

I think we’ve all found out exactly how much hype is too much hype.

2 Likes

I’m thinking of something hype to say, hold on

This waiting is killing me too tbf, I’ve still got an MPC One on pre-order, & don’t know if I should cancel it yet(I just want a self contained system, not something that does everything). Tomorrow seems so far away right now :joy:

nah we need to bring back the excitement, let Elektron know…maybe they might be kind and gift us an early anoucement

It’s a box that allows you to make 1990s britpop anthems.

model:ofacharmlessman

7 Likes

This is where I start the rumour about a team up with Rob Chapman for a line of Elektron branded Chapman guitars with plocks on the strings that are so exclusive they’ll never actually get made.
And some of you will still prefer them to the M:S, even though you can’t even play guitar.

2 Likes