Generative idm

no edits or overdubs. generated in Reaktor

15 Likes

Damn I remember a big thread on this a while back! Sounds like some serious progress has been made, how’s the ensemble looking behind the scenes?

1 Like

Thanks for listening! A bunch of progress has been made, cleaned a bunch of stuff up, fixed a bunch of bugs, rewrote a bunch of things, made a bunch of new sequencer modules, synths and fx. I still have an initialization bug somewhere deep inside the structure that I’ve never been able to track down, so it needs to be opened with the dsp turned off and then initialized once its loaded. At this point I’ve kinda given up on finding it and just live with it.

sick :ok_hand:t3:

Have been wondering about your progress, legit the most interesting music thread I’ve read on here was your previous acid one.
This is an amazing tune.
Hope to one day be programming things like this in Max, but for the time being, baby steps.

2 Likes

it’s like some AE and drukqs style which I would like to hear pitched down!:grinning:

1 Like

Amazing!! What ensemble did you use for the whole thing? Or did you program/patch the whole thing?

1 Like

Thanks!
All my own work, from sequencing and synths through to the mixer and fx. Only a bit of mastering after the fact.

An older version of the patch is available in the user library. It’s called Pulsar.

1 Like

New version, I think it’s done now.

11 Likes

mighty good stuff. really cool

1 Like

powerful and bracing, with a surprise at nearly every moment. looking forward to more.

1 Like

Brutal. Love it.

1 Like

Mindblowing :wink:

1 Like