Gear hope and expectations 2022

Would love behringer mono clones but with presets.

Syntakt

Sequential OBX
Behringer OBXa

BBG Wave

Tip Top Buchla Modules

2 Likes

Polyend’s rumored groovebox
OP-Z Line module
Moog Spectravox
OXI Instruments One sequencer

4 Likes

New in 22 :

Majella Implexus

thread

1 Like

Waldorf M keyboard with 16 voices : )

2 Likes

Yeeeeees :eyes:

1 Like

i only hope for native apple silicon support of more software that i use. content to stick w/my NL3, WMXT and emu e6400 for all time for hardware synths.

3 Likes

An rep there told me that ownership has changed hands. So I’m not sure what that means for any previously announced projects…

OB OT. I’m not going to buy it on release but I want it to exist.

A module version of the Korg Opsix.

13 Likes

:joy:

Maybe.
More likely is the SE version of the Wavestate, and then Opsix and Modwave.

1 Like

There’s so much existing cool stuff that I’d be curious to have/try. More than I could afford in a year (or ten). Zero need for new stuff.

I’d love to get a Rytm update with the obvious additions.

I’ll probably buy a couple of things next year that are already out now.

1 Like

Roland MC-101/707 OS update - same stuff already mentioned earlier

My pre-ordered Osmose to finally arrive

3 Likes

New in 22 :

Rhodes Mk8

thread

Eagan Matrix Module

thread

2 Likes

An Ableton push 3 that can sequence external synths in a standalone mode - similar to a launchpad 3. I am not even asking for full Ableton in a standalone box as far as instruments, effects, etc. But just basic Ableton sequencing in a standalone mode that can also function in the full regular push/ableton way when connected to a computer.

7 Likes

I really want to hear more about that Drumlogue too.
But I agree, there’s something special about new features being added to things we already have.
Here’s hoping Roland keeps tinkering on the 707.

2 Likes
  1. OBOT plz
  2. Rytm update to bring in line with DT sampling, plus I’d love some new machines eg a midi machine! :stuck_out_tongue:
1 Like

One more: I assume IK will come out with an Uno Drum Pro soonish. I’m not sure I’ll buy it but I’m excited to see what its like. The Uno Drum had a solid heart and good firmware, but the build and sound quality was just too cheap.

3 Likes

Although I did start the Rhodes thread, 0% chance I’m getting one in 2022, heh

1 Like

Oh also the BCR 32. Been waiting on that for a while. Its the one Behringer product I care about.

5 Likes

Yes. Ability to record aftertouch and mod wheels into the sequencer. Such a shame it isnt there.

5 Likes