Gamma Mini Synth

This looks (and sounds) really cool! Congrats on shipping :ship:

Some questions I have that are keeping me hovering over the buy button:

  • Why are the thumb sticks on the outside (by your pinkys) rather than the inside (by your thumbs)? This might be another way of asking “what are all the ways the thumb sticks are used in practice?” Assuming they don’t actually control your eyeballs, of course :slight_smile:
  • Related: is there a manual? I’m particularly interested in the menuing, settings, and options.
  • you say “expected to ship in August. How expected? Like, is this a “we just need to put them in boxes” thing? Or a “we have all the parts but still need to do assembly before shipping” thing? Or a “we need to order parts, do assembly, then ship” thing?

Finally, out of my own curiosity and in no way related to purchasing decisions, what are you running it on? An STM32H7xx like the Daisy stuff? I understand if you want to keep that private to discourage clones or something, but it’s a whole world I’ve only recently become aware of and it’s amazing to see what’s possible.

Cheers! And again, congrats!

1 Like