Fx channel in Overbridge with A4, using A4 as soundcard also

Hey all,

I’m on vacation so I’ve only taken my analog 4, ableton push and my laptop with me (my girlfriend started nagging allready so I didn’t dare to take my 16in 16out soundcard also). So I’ve got version 1.0 of overbridge installed, Ableton 9.2, on windows 7 64 bit. I’ve got my template setup as in Cenk latest video, with a seperate channel for the FX (Analog 4, pre fx) and 4 audio channels and 4 midi channel. In the overbridge plugin disabled all “to main” and enabled all “send to fx”. In the overbridge control panel I’ve enabled input main and channel 1-4, on the output side enabled only main.

Now when I play midi on tracks 1 - 4 with fx sends on them I hear them in my headphones (very loud btw) however they aren;t routed through ableton. The fx input audio channel is showing activity but it is not playing the fx. It’s somehow catching sound from the A4 channel with the plugin but that channel (which i’ve disabled) isn’t showing any activity.
I;ve tried all possible combinations off enabling channels via overbridge control pannel and all kinds of settings in the plugin and on ableton channels.
But I;ve come to a believe that getting the fx separate through ableton and using the a4 as a sound card together doesn’t work. I;m I right? Anybody has a solution (it works like a charm in my home studio with a separate sound card btw).

amazing. i’m in the exact same situation. took my analog keys on vacation with me. trying to really learn the ins and outs of it all. everything is set up and working properly, except the fx come out through the headphones instead of going in ableton. seeing how no one has responded to you, i imagine this is something that only works with an additional audio interface… too bad.