FS (UK) Surface pro 3 / MPC live £730

MPC Live, mint condition with original box and all accessories £750+ P&P

Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 256GB, Silver with black Surface Pro Type Cover. mint condition with all original accessories. £500 + P&P

Ableton 9 suite: SOLD
Octatrack MK1 :SOLD
Ipad 10.5: SOLD
Company of quail EIT-1 SOLD
OTO Bim SOLD.
Ableton Push 2 controller mint condition SOLD
Analog four MK1: SOLD

a pay day bump and reduction of push 2 to £420.

Can this be shipped to ireland? The push.

Sure PM me your postcode and if you have a preferred courier and we can work something out.

Ipad air gone, still Oto Bim and Ableton Push 2 still for sale.

Sorry man, I think I changed my mind on this, enough gear here at the min :slight_smile:

A price drop on the push and bim!

Argh, just bought a Bim new, would have grabbed this for sure, that is a great price, good luck with sale.

hi , where are you ?

Hi re5et, i’m in London.

Another bump will also add a surface pro 3 once i figure out a fair price for it!

Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 256GB, Silver with black Surface Pro Type Cover. mint condition with all original accessories. £530 + P&P

sent you a message Richie

Bump, come on guys need to buy a new laptop :stuck_out_tongue:

are you up for ant trades for the bim ? I have a brand new RH301 – Rhythm Work Station if your interested mate

Sorry roy looking to slim down my hardware collection at the moment.

is the BIM only with UK power plug or does it have others shipped with it as well. I am not in the UK, but interested…

Yes it has a uk plug, its a bit annoying that its actually a multi plug where you slide other standards in but it only came with the UK plug! Its currently on hold so i write back if the first buy backs out.

Thanks,
Richie

I want to buy your BIM if you can ship to Sweden