FS UK Erica Synths FusionBox DT770 IsoAcoustics Eurorack

Hi all,

Selling some stuff after my mega-splurge on a 20th Anniversary Culture Vulture! Collection from SE / Central London preferred. For postage buyer pays shipping. Paypal f&f, or pay fees, bank transfer.

Erica Synths Fusionbox £320

Mint condition, as new, still under warranty (will check date) buyer to receive purchase receipt. Includes original box, packaging, printed manual, and power supply.

Selling as I ended up buying a whole Erica system which included a digital emulation of the Fusionbox in the Dual FX module, and while the module isn’t as good, it’s good enough for me.

Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 ohms £35 SOLD

I’m selling these cheap because basically I’ve never been happy with them and I don’t think they’re worth the retail price. They are in good condition although the velour pads have gotten a quite grubby so you will probably want to replace those. Also at high volume, and with deep bass on a track, they make a kind of vibrating sound - they are not faulty, this is a very common problem with these headphones and they’ve done it since day 1. Hence price.

Comes with box and 1/8th to 1/4 inch adapter (shown pictured (screw on type).

IsoAcoustics ISO 130 Stands £50

Boxed, mint condition, comes with all original parts (two height options) and instructions. Selling due to monitor upgrade. These are good for 5 inch monitors and under.

Intellijel uScale 2 £150

Excellent condition. Includes original box, packaging, screws, and connector cable.

Intellijel uStep 2 £130

Great for swing, gate variations, gate repeats and a bunch of stuff. Excellent condition with some rack rash. Includes original box, packaging, screws, and connector cable.

Noise Engineering Sinc Iter £180

Excellent condition. Includes original box, packaging, screws, and connector cable.

Headphones sold.

Bump