Freeze Delay randomly cutting out

Hi guys,
I almost always have a freeze delay set up on either my master track or on some of my tracks
I have one or two of my scenes set up to different delay times, and I also play with delay TRIG mode
Great fun live,

However recently it just randomly stops working,
For instance I set this up yesterday on the master track, was working fine, when I switched it on today it wasnt behaving the same way.
It behaves as if the feedback knob is set to zero (it only repeats 1 hit then stops)
I’ve tried moving the feedback knob, P Locking the value to a scene,
I’ve also tried deselecting the delay FX, then setting it up again, same problem,

Then just as randomly it will start to work again , quite often after switching between different patterns and parts.

Is it the OT showing it’s age? or some random human error

I’m working in a live project where there is a song per part, but I’ve had this problem with other newer projects too

And it never ever used to happen, it seems to have started a few months ago

Using OS 1.25
I know its not the latest, but as I said , I never had this problem before, and the new OS didnt seem to bring anything I needed, plus I feared extra problems

If anyone can help, or has experienced similar issues, I would be keen to hear from you

Cheers

Errare humanum est
Latest Version 1.25H
You didn’t presiced the letter.
It was working for me with 1.25 C
Can’t check right now, maybe tonight.

125 C yeah,
As I said , It works, It’s just that sometimes it drops out

Is your feedback level low/zero (or somehow being modulated) ?

Hi, no, I put it to max, and no LFOs or incoming Midi data
Again it works fine, just sometimes drops out as if the Feedback had been fixed to zero, and then I cant get it to work again
until it magically comes back

Test mode for xfader ?

Fader works fine, plus I’m using the Delay TRIG mode rather than the fader, thanks

Ok I found a way to reproduce the “bug” but this isn’t how it initially occurred

1 set up freeze delay parameters with feeback set to max

2 go into Delay Trig mode

3 press and hold trig 16 (freeze delay should keep repeating infinitely)

4 whilst repeating press stop 3 times (or until freeze delay stops)

5 Now retry to use the Freeze delay, you should encounter the same problem as me, it behaves as if the feedback is stuck on zero

Nope - it works fine for me whether using Track 8 as Master or trying the source track to freeze - the triple stop does not change anything … 1.25H btw

Ok Thanks for trying this out Avantronica :slight_smile:
Maybe I should upgrade, hope it’s not a bug due to old age

Your old age ? :innocent:

:rolling_eyes: lol I knew that was coming!