FREEZE again on my second brandnew DN! need help!

I can narrow it down to using soundlocks! I had 3 or 4 tracks with soundlocks (was using it like a 4 track drummachine and plocking some soundsettings per track. Suddenly I had a freeze, couldn’t do anything, had to powercycle again to get out of the freeze, pffffff fucked up shit! Do I really need to send this machine back again? Getting fed up with this behaviour of new Elektrons!!!

What is this freeze/crash? Hardware related or software? I just copied all my patterns, sounds, projects and some demo/free sounds into this new unit. Made a bunch of new patterns and now it freezes again!

Can someone try to make a pattern with soundlocks only? Put soundlocks on every track and let it play for some time… tell me if your machine freezes/crashes?

@avantronica why do you merge this post!!! It’s another brand new unit with different problems (exept for the freeze) than my first unit!

Mod Edit :

It seems reasonable to keep it tidy as per the guidelines - you’ve your own entirely relevant thread already - this process applies to everyone

A post was merged into an existing topic: Digitone issues