[Free Patches] Digitone/Digitone Keys (#4 Mentalize)

Well done pal!!! I just grabed a copy of that wonderful patch and load it into my DN. It is very inspiring to hold just one note and play with different setting of the arpeggiator. I actually came up with a really cool melody, even if it’s random.

This is what I love about your patches. I play one of your patches and I immediately come up with new ideas for songs and still have fun playing. Thanks for that! Can’t wait to for a full sound bank for Digitone. I really dig your sound design. Cheers from Berlin! :beers:

6 Likes

What exactly is on offer? with #4 Mentalize

The Soundcloud is an arp and a bass and something else that is pitchbent? (a lead?)

Is it only the arp part you get? and not the bass or pitch bent lead sound?

Is the sequence (music) on offer to play inside Digitone?

1 Like

Hey! Yeah, sorry! Might be confusing as it’s not only the arp playing. To offer is the arp without the pitchbent basslead. But the arp comes with the melody you here in the demo depends on what note you play. It’s not a project or a pattern file, just the patch with a programmed arp. Maybe Siggi’s snippet above is a better demo as it’s only the arp playing. Very cool btw @Siggi

1 Like

That played it self, i was just holding one chord :thinking: :exploding_head: Thanks for the freebies!

1 Like

You’re welcome, I’m currently working on a new one :wave:

1 Like

EVO and MENTALIZE are really nice patches.
Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank’s, glad you like it!

1 Like

Free Patches are also available on Ko-Fi now as sellfy account is only active till February the 5th.

Happy New Year Everyone :firecracker: :boom: :hearts:

1 Like

All links are updated to ko-fi shop as sellfy now doesn’t exists anymore…

3 Likes