[Free Patches] Digitone/Digitone Keys (#4 Mentalize)

Don’t miss my official Sound Pack thread here: FP Sound Packs

I started this channel to share my latest Free Digitone and Digitone Keys patches with you. If you like to support my projects like free patches/packs and upcoming sound packs for different devices, I’d clearly appreciated it!

#4 (Mentalize)

A soothing and atmospheric arpeggio which opens up by modulation wheel and slightly begins to shimmer while aftertouch change harmonics, breaks time and release. A new one finger meditation depends on how you set the octave range for the arpeggiator. Let’s start at range 3. I like it sound best between 1 and 4.

Tip: On the setup page (Hit FUNC+TRIG) “aftertouch”, last parameter (LFO2 Multiplier) negative values slows and hold notes while positive values speeds up. Best results imo -10 and +1.

Download Free Patch

#3 (Evo)

A deep atmospheric Pad or String inspired by a Poly Evolver patch. Just a little LFO for movement and SYN: Ratio B1 Offset Modwheel parameters.

Warning! (Preset effects are almost at max, no chance that it sounds dry!)

Download Free Patch

#2 (RAV Hand Drum Emulation)

A very deep, ambient and resonant sounding emulation of a “RAV Hand Drum”. LFO parameters provide random overtones while playing and makes it easy to get nice results. If you don’t want that, just set the two depth controls of the LFO’s to 0.00. In my example, I played the handpan using the arpeggiator. So I only had to hold different chords and the LFO’s generated varied and randomly overtones.

Download Free Patch

#1 (Wurlitzer Electric Piano Emulation)

I am a real fan of vintage and classic instruments and I like to emulate them. The digitone didn’t make it easy for me because of the wide sweetspot range . But I think I got close to the Wurlitzer and hope you like it.

Download Patch

Have a nice weekend, boom boom boom! :wink:

53 Likes

thank you!

2 Likes

Love it, thanks!

2 Likes

Ohhhh thanks for this can’t wait to try! Can we expect to see a full soundpack? Your A4/AK packs are some of the best!

6 Likes

The Patch is not working. Anyone else?

2 Likes

Oh, let me check this…

5 Likes

I tried c6 manager and elektron tranfer, both worked, for me.
Do you have the keys or standard digitone? Does the import works? Is the patch displayed and there is no sound?

I exported the patch again and uploaded it, you can download and see if this one works better.

2 Likes

It’s all good now! Thanks.

I don’t know why it didn’t work the first time.

3 Likes

No problem. Happens to me sometimes too. But why I don’t know either :thinking:

3 Likes

Exceptionally good patch! Wow, sounds so great! Nice job.

4 Likes

Impressive

5 Likes

Yep, sounds great. Thanks a bunch!!!

4 Likes

Have a nice Weekend too and thank’s very much for that patch, sounds so pure!

3 Likes

:hushed:
Wow, nicely done!

3 Likes

Genius! Love it! Please make a digitone sound pack :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

The thought to make one has crossed my mind :wink:

5 Likes

Would get in a heartbeat, please release one!

5 Likes

Maybe there will be something for you soon :wink:

8 Likes

Cool, was looking for some free patches and found this one. Really nice sound, good work. Thanks!

5 Likes

Yes, please! +1

3 Likes