Free Octatrack Tutorials list + Live setups & Performances examples

Dedication!

Thanks for collecting them, some on the list I hadn’t seen, nice to see some well respected producers repping the OT.

3 Likes

Please leave the link up, it’s a lot easier to browse than a big list of vids! Thanks for the hard work :pray:

5 Likes

This is a great piece of useful information. A lot of work put into. Thanks @Max.A

1 Like

Words cannot express how helpful/sanity saving this thread is and will be. I have owned my Octatrack MKII for just a week and already I am incredibly thankful for this forum and all its’ wonderful shared knowledge.

1 Like

Ok, I will wait with deleting link for now :slightly_smiling_face:
But the vids in the link are old, I found better ones since.

And for the reason mentioned above:

I think I should delete the link… later.

But I made a PDF file list instead, so you can use it)
https://www.elektronauts.com/files/475

And made post more readable… I think :thinking:

I’m done for now :relieved:

8 Likes

Thanks a lot :+1:

1 Like

Bookmarking

1 Like
15 Likes

Nice thread. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi! How’s everybody doing? Sitting home got a little bit of time to add new videos to:

• Live setups with Octatrack
  • Artists using OT

Be safe :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Added new videos to “Artists using Octatrack, DJing, FX”. It’s getting hard to manage “The List”, so it’s a mess, sorry for that. Maybe I will split “Artists using OT” and “Live setups with OT” to a new topic.

4 Likes

Added your videos to the list, sorry it took so long time :blush: Great videos and I like your music, specially with this added Sidechain pumping effect :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I have a like 4 more I think too. Where is this list?

:point_up: up there, comment 14 in this thread

2 Likes

or just click to the link to the 14th comment in the first comment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Breathtaking @Max.A thankyou very much!
That’s like the longest post I’ve ever seen :flushed::star_struck:

2 Likes

Spheric_El Thank you for comment!
Yeah and it’s growing :joy:
Maybe need to split it to new topic…

1 Like
3 Likes