Free Big Sample Pack - ZaBong's Extracted Sounds

Posted this on the Digitakt hip hop thread but I’ll put it here too.

A quick jam with the drums coming from your pack and a few single cycles from the stock DT samples.

Excellent pack, btw. Very usable. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you, that studio of yours looks really cute.

Thanx. Pack is great! Saves me a ton of time! :grinning:

1 Like

Such a cool pack, mate.

I’ve messaged you on AudioBomb, but I figured you may be inactive there. I have some questions and feedback on this pack that I’d love to discuss.

Cheers!

1 Like

Will have a look at the PM shortly … very busy atm.

K

Looks like an awesome pack :slight_smile:

Any way to get access to it? Maybe someone who has it can upload it to the Files section?

The link in the first post worked for me in the last 24 hours. I took the 80Mb set, not the full thing.

I was trying to D/L the one-shots too but keep getting the “connection not private” warning.

I think that happened to me too.

EDIT: Confirmed. Security certificate expired about 2 months ago. So chrome browser asked me to confirm I wanted to go ahead.

The website doesn’t display properly on my Brave browser and I can’t find any download link.

This link should go straight to the download for the 80Mb ‘hits’ file. It worked on my browser chrome, no intervening pages, just a direct download. -> https://www.audiobombs.com/items/1587/zabong’s-extracted-one-shots/download

Same here on chrome. I wonder if @ZaBong can be persuaded to upload somewhere else ?

Hi :slight_smile:
Thanks for your kindness in sharing those samples but still no luck in downloading…
Security issue…

I tried to upload the One Shots pack in the Files section but I think it exceeds the size limit. Could not find how to get the full package though as I can’t seem to be able to even create an account on this website.

Hi all, thanks. Tell me where you want it to be uploaded, I still have the files. Somethign happened to audiobombs…

2 Likes

Drive link?

BTW happy to see you here, welcome back :wink:
I’d be interested by the full package if that’s possible, the One Shots extract are good quality!